So, it's Monday

October 6, 2014

This weekend we've really been loving the great out doors.  The weather is just lovely.  

I wear boots EVERYTIME I go outside.  We've seen snakes in our yard (3 since July) so the boots make me feel safe.


We even had a picnic on Friday underneath our favorite Magnolia in our front yard.  It was wonderful.


We've played dress up and gone to kid's birthday parties...


and, adult birthday parties



 We also helped clean out my grandmother's house a bit.  We now have more stuff in our garage and the entire situation is very bitter sweet but I'm sure once she's settled in the nursing home we'll all feel better.  I love seeing my grandmother's childhood table in our living room.  That's not its permanent home but that's where it has landed for now.


Happy Monday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS