Oh, Monday

April 27, 2015

I'm not a fan of Mondays.  I just want to lay around and do nothing and recover from the weekend but that never happens.

This weekend Georgia played.  Her and Jonathan made "robots".  She'd been begging to for weeks.  Every time she would have garbage she would ask if she could save it for her robot. She also caught lizards and posed for Jonathan.



Jonathan and I also found a version of Oregon Trail to play online {here}.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long, LONG time.  I named all the players after friends.  So so funny.


Siri and I had some issues.  She would NOT go away on my phone so I just said, "Go away!"  This was her response.  Oh goodness...


On sunday I went to a Catholic baptism.  So excited to be there for such a special family occasion.


Happy Monday y'all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS