Happy Monday and a New Look!

October 19, 2015

So, I have new looks all around!  

I changed my personal blog, my photography blog, and my etsy shop.  I'm really enjoying all the newness.

I did some shoots this weekend.




Ate out too much...

drove too much...

Rushed through some self timer family photos because I couldn't get my camera remote to work.


My shoot load is going down the next two weeks because of Baylor homecoming and Halloween and I'm really excited for the break...as much as I love all of my loyal clients.  I'm excited for GREEN and GOLD, costumes, and lots of fall fun!

Happy Monday

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the new look! Your family pictures turned out beautifully! That's how mine always go too! Mommy running in place before the timer goes off :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS