Christmas Things

December 22, 2015

I didn't make a Christmas fun to do list this year...because I need to just stop doing that.  They just makes me stressed.  IF I had made a list I think I would have nailed it this year.  We've been busy AND I'm tired.
Gingerbread building
Christmas card mailing
Book donating
Santa visiting
Wish list mailing
(cover of her letter)
 (her wish list)
Tree decorating
Small town playing ;)
Singing (kid's choir!)
Live nativity exploring
 MOPS Christmas partying
Christmas performance dancing
Church kid's Christmas partying

And, we have 5 Christmases this year...stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pictures! 5 Christmases!? Holy smokes! Have a Merry Christmas x5! :)

Lyndsey said...

Wow -- y'all are about to get really busy! The spot y'alls tree is in looks like the perfect tree nook! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS