31 Weeks - Milam

June 21, 2016

We are now in the single digit weeks of the count down.  Well, maybe.  I mean, I guess I could go to 42 weeks...who knows.  But, for the sake of a count down we have NINE to go!  (The weather here is crazy...hence this week's picture.)

I'm feeling really good.  Big.  But good.  I'm up 12 or so pounds total.  We've been walking and swimming a lot.  My legs still get really tired and my arms so I'm trying to stay on top of drinking a lot of water.  My skin and reflux are on the up and up again so that's nice.

My view this week while trying to get in some lounge/exercise time
We've made really good progress on Milam's nursery and I'm really excited about that.  My mom is going to start painting his dresser and Jonathan and I have started painting the accessories.  It is coming together and I can't wait to see it finished.  My shower is in July so I'm guessing it will be "done" sometime after that.  Below is a picture of all of his clothes.  So many friends and family member have boys and I've received all of their hand me downs.  I'm so excited to meet him and dress him up :)  I had to empty his dresser since my mom is about to paint it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS