What We've Been Up To

June 27, 2016

Last weekend I took a good friend's newborn pictures.  He wasn't so much interested in sleeping but he was so cute and so itty bitty.  I could have just held him all day.
Georgia and Jonathan "shaving".  She's using her electric toothbrush :)
We spent Thursday and Friday in Dallas/Great Wolf Lodge.  We checked in with Jonathan's family, they all went to the water park, I stayed in the room and worked on photography stuff, and then we all headed to Magic Time Machine (G's favorite!) for dinner.  Jonathan made reservations in Rey's section so we were sure to bring Georgia's costume.
Our server did a great job as Rey and Georgia was over the moon.  She got a lot of compliments on her costume.
Trying to snuggle with this one in the morning.  She's good for snuggles for about 5 minutes and then she's done with you.
The next day they all headed to the pool again and I sat in the lobby and worked while snacking and listening to music.  It was so nice to have some alone time again.  I wasn't being anti social but I didn't want to wander around a water park in my third trimester when I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with everybody or risk falling down.  So, I just took it easy.
After that we went to Bass Pro Shop.  Georgia was a huge fan.  We read about every animal and tried out every tent.
Next up was the Perot Museum.  I've read so many good things about it and when we drove past it Jonathan and I decided on a whim to try it out!  To say Georgia loved it would be an understatement.
Someone gave us free tickets to the 3D imax.  Georgia lasted for about half of it.  We didn't mind leaving early since we hadn't paid anyway.
Afterwards we met up with a friend for dinner and then went to Howdy Homemade Ice cream for their Dr. Pepper chocolate chip flavor.  It was delicious.
We got home very late on Friday night and on Saturday Georgia and I slept in while Jonathan went to a shooting competition with some of his friends.  They got second place.  Good job boys.  The rest of the day we just lounged, worked in the yard, and grilled for dinner.  Sunday was church as usual and then a LONG nap for me.  Then, it was family swim night.  Our church rented out the local rec center and Georgia was dying to go.  She had a great time and even jumped off of the diving board!

Happy MONDAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS