Back to School Dinner - 2016

September 1, 2016

Jonathan and I had a little back to school dinner for Georgia.  I did the decor.  I kept it pretty simple and Jonathan bought "build your own pizza" supplies.  We each made our own pizzas and talked about the upcoming year.  Georgia was so excited!  I didn't get any pictures of her making pizzas or us eating but I did get pictures of all the decor...of course!

I used things I already had.  The only things I purchased were the "ABCs" and the apple banner from the Target dollar spot.  Easy enough.
After the dinner was over I moved the items to either the piano or the kitchen counter to clear up table space.  We don't have a lot of "decorating" space in our house...like surface area so I work with what I can...and I'm really bad at decorating "surfaces".  I'm better with wall space :/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS