Christmas Decor 2016

December 15, 2016

I don't have one of those airy light filled homes.  I would love that BUT our house was built in 1965 and haves 18 in eaves that block a lot of lot.  We also live on a fairly wooded acre and that blocks even more.  Our front door has no windows.  And in order for us all to sleep well we require a lot of light blocking fabric.  So bare with me and my non airy white looking photos.  This is the best I could do.

So, onto the Christmas decor.
Living room:
Kitchen:
not pictured is her gingerbread house, Santa hand print, and some Christmas colored mugs.  I forgot to get those :/
Entry:
Milam's room:
Tree decorated by big sister.
"Love was born on Christmas morn"
...because I found out I was pregnant on Christmas day.
Playroom:
Georgia's room:

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I'm sharing Christmas decor today too! I love how you did your mantel, and Georgia's tree is so cute! I forgot to share the kids' trees...maybe I'll stick it in my Tuesday post. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS