Weekends

February 13, 2017

I kicked off the weekend with another VoxBox through Influenster.  I got a lot of great stuff!
It was spaghetti night on Friday and I gave Milam a big handful of noodles.  He loved them so much and it was pretty much the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life! Plus it let's him work on his fine motor skills!
This kid likes to snuggle in our bed in the morning!  I've told her she can't get out of bed until the sun is up.  It is working on letting her dad and I get a few extra minutes of sleep.
 Jonathan and I had a surprise party to go to on Saturday night and then planned on going out to dinner after to celebrate Valentine's day early.  Georgia did not want us to leave.  She's used to being toted all over with us.  I had Jonathan snap a few pictures of us talking before we left.

We did A LOT of yard work on Saturday so when I cleaned up I used a lot of my VoxBox items to get ready for our date night.  (Shea Moisture Argan Oil and Almond Milk Shampoo and Tame Creme, Madam CJ Walker's Brassica seed oil, and Sinful Colors nail polish in Kiss Goodnight only on my ring fingers...PS I know nothing about hair care and makeup or beauty products!) and I got a LOT of compliments on my hair!  Yay!  Maybe I'll be out buying new shampoo today!
We all wore silly shirts with the birthday boy's face on them.  My sister in law and Jonathan both had Beyonce.  I was supposed to have Trump but it got messed up so I went with the Mona Lisa.
On Sunday we just went to sunday school and then brought Milam home to nap before we headed into Houston for some photo shoots.  Before the shoots I squeezed my own two cuties in!  We love visiting the city but know it is so not the place for us to raise our kids.
While I was working Jonathan took the babies to Discovery Green and they had a great time.
 First snow cone.  Heard he loved it!
 She is a monkey bar master!
Then, we went to one of our favorites.  Punk's.  It is southern food and so good!  My bitty baby passed out and Georgia played the night away on the faux lawn.  It is all enclosed so the kids can't get out.  Best place in town to go with kids.  Although one lady sat down (about my age) and looked around and not so politely said, "um...look at all these kids.  Ugh.....GAGGG!)  Really lady.  Mature much?!  Needless to say, they left.  If you go treat yourself to sweet tea, loaded tater tots, and a chicken biscuit!
Happy Monday and sorry for any typos!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS