Trampoline - Bubbles - Sprinkler

March 23, 2017

My brother wanted to get rid of his trampoline so we *jumped* on the opportunity.  Jonathan took it apart and put it back together in one evening and we've been jumping ever since.  I went and got a new water hose, sprinkler, and bubble wands.  Georgia has been having the time her life and Milam is along for the ride.

When I was growing up I always wanted a trampoline.  We had a pool and my brothers and I always thought it would be so fun to jump and bounce our way into the pool.  Obviously our parents vetoed that idea...all that to say, the entire family is loving the new "toy".
"MOM! I just love it when he first wakes up.  He smells so good, like a baby".  Oh dear Lord, she's going to have a million kids.
She runs around in circles and the motion of her running bounces him and he just stares up at the trees and laughs.  It is like a giant play pen for two kids.

4 comments:

Natalie@She Builds Her Home said...

I am with Georgia...the smell when they first wake up...mmmmmmm!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Looks like they had a blast!! I never had a trampoline growing up but definitely want to get one for my kiddos some day!! My oldest loves bouncing so if we got one, she'd be on it every chance she gets!!

Brittney Galloway said...

So fun! I always wanted a trampoline growing up too! Ian had one for most of his childhood and he hopes that one day we will have the space for one! Me too, I guess, though I'm slightly terrified of the potential injuries.

LaNeshe said...

Awwwww, so cool. I'm sure that's a lot of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS