Halloween 2017 {Trolls Edition}

November 2, 2017

I loved this kid's costumes this year.  They were Poppy and Branch from Trolls.  I put together their costumes myself but ordered G's hair on Etsy.  Well worth the few bucks.
Branch found a branch to munch on...
We participated in Trunk or Treat at our church.  My car was a cat last year and this year I did a spider.  I'm guessing next year I'll be a bat if I still have this car.
Dude is all about the holiday food.
It was dress up week at gymnastics but she only dressed up on Tuesday...she didn't want to on Thursday.
It was also Red Ribbon Week at school.  Georgia wore red, boots, work out clothes, had crazy hair, and wore a college shirt (that isn't pictured).
Quick pic at school before mom's breakfast.
It was a fun Halloween season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS