Week-ish in the Life - 10

March 19, 2018

Let's catch up a bit!  With the Rodeo and Spring Break I'm a little behind.

We bought Milam a pair of boots and he's obsessed!
 I've added a few little Easter touches around the house.  I'm just not in the mood to decorate for holidays which is odd but I really like this little platter I won at MOPS.
I've been adding hidden veggies in Milam's food when I get the chance.  I blended spinach into his eggs and it was a big hit.
 Not only did this girl get all A's this grading period (more on that later) but she also got a music award and an art award.  I'm so proud of her!
 Static.  Bring back the humidity.  Haha.  Kidding.
 In addition to thinking his boots are the coolest his discovery of pockets is also the coolest.
 Georgia's class celebrated the 120th day of school.  I used her same shirt from last year's 100's day and added 20 more buttons.  Mom win.  
 Lovely day for a spring walk with BunBun!
 Last year in kinder I forgot to order spring portraits but just happened to take a good picture of G that AM.  I followed suit this year but didn't order on purpose and just took one of her myself.  Came out good if you ask me!
 We have been getting a lot of rain so on sunny days we take advantage of our huge yard.

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS