Georgia's {7th!!!} Birthday Celebration

May 23, 2018

I begged Georgia to have her party somewhere else.  I told her I really didn't want to do another home party. But she wanted it at home.  With activities.  And, only girls.  So, I gave the birthday girl what she wanted.

I made chocolate cake balls (because I had shave the tops of the cakes off so I had cake left over) but didn't dip them in anything to coat them.  Still good.
 Funfetti cookies from scratch.  Honestly, I wasn't a fan but they looked cute and the kids loved them!
 Bracelet making station.  All of these were per Georgia's request.  She also wanted the party outside and I said, "no way" so I crammed it all into the living spaces.
 Canvas station.
(As a former art teacher I don't recommend CraZart or any off brands.  It's all Hobby Lobby had.  Other wise I am strictly Crayola all the way.)
 Lip gloss station
Coconut oil mixed with Jello.  Super easy.
 I made her a three layer funfetti "naked" cake.  Vanilla icing and chocolate icing between the layers.
 Everything for the party was from Hobby Lobby or Target.  The cake succulents are from Hobby Lobby.  I didn't make those.
 Her party was the weekend before her birthday.  On her actual birthday my mom and step dad took her to dinner and we gave her a kayak!  She wanted a lime green one so that's what she got.
Since she wanted "girls only" we had a specials friends dinner with Ethan.  I didn't want him to feel left out and wanted them to be able to celebrate together.
It's going to be a good year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS