Milam - 22 Months

June 22, 2018

Oh my sweet boy you keep me on my toes and I love every little bit of you.  I smother you in kisses all day, your dad and I fight over who gets to hold you, and your sister fights for your attention - she just loves you so much.  You're a family favorite for sure and I cannot fathom a cuter baby boy.  Your dad says you're almost 2 but when asked I say you're one...because you still are.  I walked past our full length mirror the other day and glimpsed myself holding you and although you feel like my baby, my bitty boy, while I'm holding you, the reality is that you are more toddler than baby and I was so surprised how huge you looked with me holding you.  Your dad thinks you should be our last baby and while I would love to add another to the family I can't imagine you not being my baby.  I'm not sure if I want another because, I just want another or if I want another to re do all my mess ups with you and your sister.  I have a hard time remembering my mom wins and constantly replay all my failures.  Know little boy that I mess up, and will always mess up, but I always love you and I was always trying my best. (Even if I yell when I shouldn't)
Your sleep has over all been really good this month.  2-3 hour naps and 11-13 hours at night.  No teething, no huge growth spurts, just trucking along like normal.  You love cars and JEEPS even more than you did last month.  You don't want to have anything to do with colors, or letters, or numbers, or shapes.  You just want to drive your matchbox cars all over my body and all over the house and make car noises or run and jump.  You are so so funny.  Your speech isn't the best but I can usually figure out what you mean.  You know all of your body parts and the differences between all types of vehicles.  You love being on the go and playing outside.  Anytime we leave the house you grab as many cars as you can and yell, "come on Georgia, come on!"  It's so cute and funny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS