Week in the Life 24

July 23, 2018

This week we played with friends a lot.  Our little neighbor friend Lila Ann loves having Georgia over to play and we love having her over as well.  I think the girls spent three days together. And Milam adores her.  He calls "Why-wha" all the time when she's here.  It's so cute!
Brother killing the "show me your eyes" game.  Cracks me up every time!
I used LA as one of my models for a back to school shoot and while I was getting Georgia ready LA took it upon herself to dress up Milam and of course he let her because it was Lila Ann and he does whatever she says.  Kills me!
Big boy undies happened and literally broke my heart into a million pieces!
Jonathan and Georgia convinced me to let her get green hair.  It was ok though.  She's swam in the lake once, swam in Lila Ann's pool once, and washed it once, and now I can barely see it so it lasted barely a week.  It was fun for her while it lasted though.
Caught these two in a cute little snuggle!
This little thing came and woke me up and then fell asleep.  She's been sleeping so late.  It's been so nice!
Milam seriously enjoys making messes and being naked.
Jonathan and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.  We decided since we had two big vacations that we would keep it low key and plus we already celebrated in Jackson Hole.  I went and got him a pour over coffee maker thinking it would be a big surprise for him...
He came over with flowers, and chocolate...
and a MacBook Pro.  Oh goodness.  I should seriously know better by now.  I've needed this for work for a long time but never wanted to bite the bullet and go for it.  Jonathan said I would never buy it for myself so he did for me.  He's the best.
I forced everyone into taking these for our anniversary.  Milam has a car, Jonathan's holding a car, and then Milam doesn't even look at the camera but oh goodness I love them!
I had a photoshoot on Friday and then met up with my crazies to go to lunch.
On Saturday I drove to Dallas with my friend Megan to go meet another friend's baby!  We only stayed one night so Jonathan did church solo.
We had breakfast and then parted ways.  Super sad to say bye to my favorite ladies
Happy (late!) Monday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS