Week in the Life - 25

July 29, 2018

I have a Facebook Page for our "Farm Life" which is basically a place for local people to contact me when they want to buy eggs.  Our chickens should be laying by the end of next month and I haven't updated the page in forever because our chickens were all killed by some sort of animal.  I needed to get some activity on the page because of Facebook's algorithim so that people will actually see my page...all of that to say that I took these new pictures of the kids with our animals to post.  Can you believe that I originally wanted a pic with both kids together and all three animal types...in one pic.  That would have worked had Penelope, our dog not wanted to play with Posey (cat) and eaten the chicken (Frederica). Oh goodness.  I must have lost my mind.
Influester sent us some Kohl's cash! We got Georgia a new dress with money to spare! Yes, please!
Conroe Art League hosted a free art camp this year again.  Signed G up pronto and she had a great time!
Milam has continued on with swim lessons!
Penelope made herself right at home in the kid's fort
Have a good week guys!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Cute pictures of the animals! And oh my goodness, Milam's face underwater...how did you get him to do that! We are STILL working on the putting-your-face-underwater thing.

Emily Powell said...

His awesome swim teacher took it! Isn’t it so funny?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS