Week in the Life - 27

August 12, 2018

We left off getting yogurt because our dinner was a bust...but I forgot to post last Sunday's church pictures.  They're some real gems.  Before this it was his sister's house shoes and this week was cars.  I don't even try anymore.
On Tuesday we did back to school hair cuts, Georgia went with me MeMe to go out to lunch and shopping, and then we were off to swim lessons.  Jonathan was working late because it was registration week so we did a another crock pot meal.  Not as bad as the night before but still not stellar.  BUT I praise my husband for trying so hard to prep all of the new meals before hand.  It's always hard trying new recipes.  We had food in our bellies and I got brother in bed on time.  Yay.
Before our turn at the salon.
The afters!
Wednesday we had an oh so healthy breakfast of powder sugar donuts and then a mish-mash lunch of chili cheese tots and random food from around the house.  I promise I usually feed my kids better than this but Sonic sent me a promo that I couldn't pass up.  I love chili cheese tots!  We headed off to swim lessons yet again.  It's our favorite post nap activity.  Jonathan was working late again (registration week for him - no matter where or how my kids are educated we will always be tied to a school year schedule - stinks but it's life)
Jonathan's mom brought Georgia some, "Georgia Peach" Coke and she's sneaking sips every chance she gets.
Thursday was more swim lessons and gymnastics.  Lounging and playing.
Friday we played outside, got some sweet treats, and did more gymnastics.
Saturday Jonathan and I had a day date in Houston so I could scout some photo locations.  We had such a great time.  We fed the kid's breakfast and then went to the Color Block Wall, Sabine St. Bridge, Tiny's Milk and Cookies, The Heights, Goodwill, Bernie's Burger Bus, looked at some cars, and then headed home.
Georgia spent the night at my mom's so this week's Sunday pictures were just the bitty boy...
 Because one night apart was really really hard.  Back to school (Wednesday) is going to be really hard.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS