EMILY READS {Quarter Three}

October 10, 2018

July
I started "For Whom the Bell Tolls" but we traveled a lot and now that we have kids I can't read while we travel so I finished it when Georgia went back to school

August
For Whom the Bell Tolls
It took me over half the book to get into it.  I did get into it eventually but it was so so heavy.  And sad.  I should have known.

September
Islands in the Stream
From the first sentence I was really into it.  I'm not sure if it's because we've always lived relatively close to bodies of water and my dad lives on a sailboat so I'm semi familiar with the feel it was trying to evoke.  Oh goodness though it blindsides you with sadness.  Beware. Again, I should have known.

So, at this point I should have read nine books and I'm at eleven.  My goal was to read one a month for a total of 12 so no matter how you look at it I'm ahead of the game.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS