Week in the Life 35

October 10, 2018

This post is super late because life was really busy last week and weekend but it's here!

Monday
We went to CFA to try and stay out of the house while the housekeeper was there.
Tuesday
National Night out after gymnastics.  Brother was super excited to get in a firetruck!
Wednesday and Thursday
Mainly my kid's honing their insane extreme sports abilities and trying to give me a heart attack.  I big into not putting my fear on them so I cheer them on and die a little on the inside.
Friday
Friday was such a busy day because it was a half day, gymnastics, the school sock hop, and Fun Friday here at home.  I have separate blogs for Fun Friday and the Sock Hop. Both so much fun.
Saturday
We spent the day at home.  Georgia had two friends over, the kids got new Halloween PJs, I had a shoot that evening, and Georgia had her friend friend spend the night.  A little girl from down the street who she's know since birth.
Sunday
Jonathan did church duty because I had mini sessions all morning downtown Houston.  I also had sessions that evening.
 Breakfast duty with three kids.  Milam LOVES Lila Ann :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS