Weeks in the Life - 41 - {Thanksgiving and Christmas Dump}

November 30, 2018

I have been SO SUPER busy.  This is my busiest season.  I've been doing multiple sessions every weekend.  Like 5-10 on average and then edit all week.  It's been a little insane.  This weekend is my last "busy" weekend but the editing will leave me reeling for awhile.  I can do it.  I can do it.  Hopefully without getting carpal tunnel.

I manage sometimes to get pictures of my own kids
We haven't done a whole lot at home but we had Jonathan home for Thanksgiving break and it was great.  A lot of snuggling and wearing our pajamas all day.  Also our blue egg layer started laying and it felt like an early Christmas.
The rest of the pictures mostly speak for themselves...
 

Our furniture is obviously well lived on.  We're to the point where we need new furniture but I don't want Milam to ruin it again.  I don't love leather although we've had it in the past and I don't care for the look of slip covers.  I just don't know what to do with him.  He smeared Vaseline all over our arm chairs so those are done for.  Ugh.

 
Spent the morning in Huntsville.
My niece turned two.
We spent Thanksgiving day at Jonathan's parents.
The day after Christmas the orange went away and I was all in for green and red!
Christmas tree lighting
Watching Pawpaw play his ukulele with his Happy Strings church band...
 
and we got there and they had the same shirt on.  So funny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS