Georgia at 7.5

November 17, 2018

I can't even begin to explain how proud of this girl I am. 

She makes good grades with little effort, loves Harry Potter, climbing trees, riding her bike and scooter, has made huge strides in gymnastics, and has now become amazing on her skateboard.  She's super social and loves being around people.  If I force her to stay inside then she'll usually curl up in the hall closet or under her desk with a book.

She's says funny stuff all the time and her current word is "apparently".  She uses it every chance she gets.  She loves her little brother and she is one of his favorite people.  She is so much like her dad that often I wonder what we have in common although she has my mom's eyes and my dad's nose so I guess those came from me indirectly.

Typically not competitive or super driven the past two weeks or so all she wants to do is practice gymnastics.  She's constantly on her bars in the play room trying to perfect her latest skill.  I love her new found fire for doing better.

Georgia, your dad and I love you so much (and Milam too!) and just love watching the person you're becoming.  Happy Half!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS