Week in the Life - 44

January 2, 2019

Some things from last week.  Jonathan and Georgia provided a 2 year old girl Christmas.  They had a lot of fun.
 And, we went to a Bible study for Jonathan's men's group.  Missing some families but it was still fun.
Church pictures
 
Fun to see their friendship grow
Post cookie face!
Sweet nighttime scene
 We've been wearing a lot of Christmas clothes
 Celebrating Christmas break with frozen yogurt

So, I haven't been loving blogging lately.  I really like the idea of chatbooks but they don't print your insta stories do they? Is there a solution for that?  I don't know.  I'm going to catch up on all bloogy things from 2018 and then I've created another insta account. @ThePowellDaily where I will post everything just for the purposes of chat books.  I'm not sure what blogging will look like from here on out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS