20 Weeks - Barrett

June 14, 2019

I've been feeling pretty good other than being occasionally tired.  My reflux is manageable and the nausea has been gone for awhile even though I'm off my meds.  My hardest symptom right now is that I'm really tired a lot.

Honestly, I am still coming to terms with things we'll be set back on with having another little one.  Another 2-3 years of a crib, diapers, and baby proofing.  We were also really looking forward to being on the cusp of easier travel and now we'll be starting all over again.  When you think you're done it's daunting. I'm not whining, these are just things going through my head.  I keep telling myself three years isn't a long time and that we'll make it but we were just SO CLOSE.  And even though I can feel him move and SEE him move it still doesn't feel real.  I'm so not prepared for this life change in any way, shape, or form.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS