Friday Favorite

June 14, 2019

Hair Week
The past two summers we've let Georgia dye her hair a fun color.  Just highlights on the under layer of her hair.  It looked so fun but unfortunately it is 95% gone as of now because two days after she got it done she swam all afternoon and colored hair dye and chlorine just do not mix.  She's super bummed.

Jonathan comes home today!
We came home on Saturday evening and Jonathan had to leave on Monday morning before we woke up.  He rarely travels for work and has been gone for five days and four nights. That's a lot for us and we sure miss him when he's gone not to mention I sleep horribly when he's not here. So it's just a terrible combination of me being exhausted from not sleeping and doing all the cooking, cleaning, and parenting which Jonathan and I typically divide equally...plus I'm 20 weeks pregnant (today!) so growing a human doesn't help.

VBS
I didn't work VBS this year.  We were late to sign up and I wasn't sure we would even be in town but Georgia ended up being able to go and had a lot of fun. Even better since my mom works at the church and picked her up in the mornings to take her! Trying to style these VBS shirts is tough work!

Wild child
He regularly climbs all the way into the fridge.  This picture is him getting down.  He was standing in side.  I don't know why I haven't bought a latch for it yet. He goes from total chaos to snuggling with me on the couch. He's a total disaster but I can't get enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS