Barrett - 22 Weeks

July 1, 2019


Sorry for this terrible picture.  This was after three days of car travel with two kids and we had just reached my dad's house.  I haven't slept well in two nights.  It's been a little stressful.

Also, things to note...did you notice we have officially and FINALLY changed this baby's name?!  He is now Barrett Alexander.  I tried to change all his hashtags on insta and the tags here on blogger but I haven't gone back into my posts to change his name in there.  Sorry, bud.  Some day.

Our little baby bear is doing great and moving like crazy. Not a whole lot to report.  I go to the doctor again in one week.

1 comment:

Callie said...

I did notice the name change! I love it! I liked August too, but I also haven’t heard Barrett, that’s a cool one. 😀 It goes well with your other kids too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS