Our August Birthdays - 2019

August 27, 2019

Jonathan and Milam's birthdays are only one day apart.  J's is the 21st and M's is the 22nd. Their birthdays are smack dab in the middle of back to school season so it's always a little hectic.

This year they had a joint party at Freddy's (Milam's favorite) with just parents/grandparents because Milam has no friends so we just stick with family parties for now. I think they both had a great time.
Nanny REALLY needed a picture with two of her favorite boys.
Milam surely had a great time.  Look at that little cupcake face!
I had this little set up for the boys all week. Not super fancy but cute.
Milam's three year pictures are so cute and I did them in about 30 seconds.  Look at him being so good standing there and smiling.  My sweet boy.  All he mentioned wanting for his birthday this year was a firetruck.  My mom got him a firetruck and I had him wear firetrucks for his party and pictures because he's just been so obsessed lately.
He can only do three on his right hand. So cute.
We took Jonathan out again for his birthday the day before his actual birthday so I think he felt adequately loved and celebrated.
I went and bought more cupcakes so we could celebrate with treats on Jonathan's actual birthday and Milam's as well.  We had a good week filled with food and junky dessert.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS