Weekend Update

September 30, 2019

Friday
Milam and I hung around the house and I made some homemade apple sauce for the boy.  He LOVED it and it smelled amazing!  A random sun shower also rolled through and Milam had the time of his life playing. Love that boy.
Saturday
I had a morning photo shoot and J stayed home with the kids and tackled a majorly long to do list.  Once I got home I got a lot done as well. We played outside a lot and ended the day at dinner with my mom and her gang.

Sunday
Church as usual and a lot of photo shoots.  I had mini sessions in The Heights and I recruited Jonathan to come with me because when I get down on the kid's levels it can be hard for me to stand back up again without looking like an idiot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS