Our Week

October 4, 2019

Monday
Mondays are generally really productive for me but this momma is feeling super tired.  I know it was Georgia's picture day and then she had gymnastics.  She has always worn her first day of school outfit topped off with a BIG red bow but this year she told me she was never wearing her apple dress again so there's that.
Tuesday
October FIRST! It is officially my birthday month and this could be baby month.  I changed some decor, picked up a giant sweet tea (because I was more tired today than the day before), and started writing notes for my mom and Jonathan to look at when Barrett is born.  Milam has school on Tuesdays and he comes home SO TIRED.  After we get G I take him home and put him down for a nap.
Wednesday
Less sleepy today and got TWO sessions edited and emailed out! Yay me! Had to skip our walk and workout but you win some you lose some.  I've started sorting Milam's old things so I can get it all ready for Barrett.  Its just a tad bit overwhelming and by the end of the day it actually looked worse.  I need A LOT of oxiclean. Ugh.  Also, Jonathan's sister sent us some little goodies for our Baby Bear.
Thursday
I got to see Barrett for the last time before his arrival day.  I'll post more details on that later.  It was nice because Jonathan took off a bit early to keep the kids so I could go solo to my appointment.  He made a yummy dinner and dessert and then we went on a super hot evening walk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS