About Me:

December 13, 2019

A little Friday Introduction because recapping my week/life seems really daunting at this point
(I wrote this a few days ago) and pictures of my kids because that's all I have.  I did some portraits of them this week.

Watching:
One Tree Hill

Planning:
Future renovations and gymnastics travel (oh the things we do for our kids!)

Annoying:
How much space do I have?! Ha! I'm the most easily annoyed person ever.  I admit it and fully embrace it. Although Jonathan would probably say, no don't embrace it. ha.
Wanting:
More time.  Always more time.  I always want more time with my older two kids, time alone, and time with just Jonathan. My love language is quality time and I feel like I'm always lacking.

Needing:
Read above
Also, I feel like I need a first family trip with the five of us...once it will be more fun than it will suck but still.  We're going to try and make some of Georgia's gym travel into trips for our family but I'm not sure I can get it squeezed in considering Georgia and Jonathan also now have different spring breaks.  UGH.

Doing:
Watching TV and editing wedding photos from last weekend.  Filling this in to distract myself from work.
Stressing:
How on earth are we going to juggle all of these gymnastics meets coming up with SO MUCH TRAVEL. Galveston (twice), Dallas, New Orleans...to name a few.

Listening:
Spotify made a playlist for me of my most listened to songs in 2019.  I've been listening to it on repeat.

Eating:
Flips yogurt...well, that's the last thing I ate.  I'm about to go start making my lunch while the Barrett is still asleep.

Fearing:
My biggest legitimate fear right now...That I'll get pregnant again. We will forever be unable to have children at the end of this month. Merry Christmas to us. I felt like our life was over when I got pregnant with Barrett (and I was super detached from the entire pregnancy) but things are leveling out now that we're getting more sleep (I could never image doing all this baby stuff a third time...a fourth time would do me in for sure!) but still.  We're closing up shop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS