Fall Favorites - 2019

December 10, 2019

Barrett would not let us put him down and would not sleep longer than 30 minutes most of the time the first few days of his life.  My insta friends suggested a nested bean swaddle.  I primed two of them to our house and started using them instantly.  I immediately could tell a difference in his sleep. We don't use them anymore because he doesn't need them but they saved us that first month.

One of my husband's coworkers let us borrow this and combined with the Nested Bean it made such a huge difference in his sleep!

This is not the exact one we have but it helps my husband sleep better knowing that Barrett is still breathing.  We've used this brand with all three of our kids.

Barrett gets the hiccups all the time (not so much now!) but we just pour a little gripe water into a bottle nipple and let him drink it and it instantly gets rid of the hiccups.  It's like magic.  Has worked great for all three of our kids.
We had already gotten rid of so many baby items.  I really needed a nice and inexpensive play gym.  All of our kids have really enjoyed laying underneath one the first few months of life.  I found this one and it was a really great price compared to others like it.  Especially since we won't have it for very long.
Jonathan got me this for my birthday because he knew I wanted to be healthier after Barrett was born and after I have my hip surgery.  Right now I just use it to track steps and sleep but I'm really enjoying it. Getting our steps in below!
I have a hard time with anything I put on my face...or my skin for that matter.  I got this as a sample and really liked it.  Didn't make me break out or have an allergic reaction.  Fingers crossed it keeps going well.

I bought these socks last spring when I was planning on going skiing with my family.  Turns out I was pregnant and couldn't go.  These socks hid away in my closet until after B was born because even looking at them reminded me of how sick I was the week they came in the mail. Pregnancy is so weird.  Once this fall came around I busted them out and I've pretty much been wearing them ever since. (You can see them in the photo with the play gym)

A staple at our house.  Anything to avoid being sick over here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS