CoronaLife - Week 7

May 4, 2020

Kicking this post off on Tuesday since my previous two were fairly detailed

Tuesday
Outside A LOT
We did our typical morning walk and after dinner walk. I also did my yearly swim photo to kick off the official countdown to summer. Less exciting at this point in our lives.

I still look at pictures of them and think, "Wow! There are three of them. That's crazy." So much responsibility in one picture. 😂 Speaking of, now would be a good time to open Barrett's college account. 🙄 Oops! Sorry bud. Can we also mention I never sent off for his birth certificate.  Should add that to my to do list.
 The kids washed Jonathan's car (horrible job but they had fun) and Barrett dreamed of joining in on the fun...as always. We had some mid day showers as well so we were inside some doing some movie watching as well.
Wednesday
Barrett had his 6 month check up. The doctor told us several times he was "perfect", I adjusted some of his sizes on his 6 month post because he's a lot bigger than I had put down. We weren't super accurate measuring him at home. Oops.
We walked (some more...we've racked up over 70 miles since quarantine started)
We grabbed drinks at CFA and just drove around.
Barrett also tried to start crawling this week. Really funny to watch.  He's making a lot of progress rather quickly.

Thursday
We finished school up pretty early but didn't do any walks today because both older kids had headaches. Hoping it just the crazy amount of pollen. I gave them Motrin and Zyrtec and then they felt fine. We hung out at home and I dug around my mom's attic to find some treasures. Found a cow hide rug so that was fun. This picture is why being the youngest is the best and the worst. (I'm the youngest of three and the only girl). Lots of LOVE and no personal SPACE. ha.
Friday
I had an early newborn shoot and Jonathan managed the big kid's zoom meetings with his own.
As soon as I got home he left for a work meeting and didn't get home until dinner. We did our normal Friday dinner. Chick Fil A Curbside. Yum
Saturday
Finished the dining room...I don't remember what else.
Since this stay at home order started it was my mission to do as many home projects as possible.  We've done most of them with things we already had at homer could order online. I've been to Lowe's once and Jonathan's been once. We did a ton of yard work and I put new flowers in the window boxes and new herbs in the back. I re did our tiny little master bath and dining room. I ordered all the fixtures on All Modern or Home Depot or Target. Lots to go but it's fun!
Sunday
We played outside a lot
My grandmother insisted that she wanted wings for dinner.  I have no idea why but that's what we got her.  I had a photo shoot after dinner.

Here's to Monday. Here's to posting late :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS