Georgia is NINE

May 18, 2020

I always feel at a loss when I sit down to write these birthday posts because it is impossible to encompass all that a child is. Georgia is smart (always has straight As) and funny, thoughtful and kind (sometimes), ridiculously strong, a great big sister, and very social. She loves her dad so much and comes to me for all kinds of girl advice which is so funny to me and something I'm trying to get used to.
She can be really insecure, doesn't pay attention to details. We call her "flighty". She's carefree and surprisingly clumsy for the amount of gymnastics she does. People always comment about how confident she is (or appears to be) but she is at an odd age, beginning of a tween I guess, stuck between dolls and fashion and just wants to fit in and be herself.

She is so amazingly weird and we just tell her to lean into it. To quote Jonathan, "you do you, boo!" She loves all kinds of animals and loves to get dirty. This girl has never minded a mess. Her room is a disaster zone. She loves to read and hang out with her friends. Enjoys being outside and tumbles ALL the time. 

Georgia, we love you so much! I would never have enough space to tell people all about you. You're one of a kind! I can't wait to see what you do with your life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS