My Friday Favorites!

June 12, 2020

Favorites of the week!

1. 
This guy. He feeds himself, crawls, pulls up. It's total insanity.
2.
Georgia's camp trunk came in this week. We're pumped. I ordered her THIS one and it is super solid. I'm already really impressed!
3.
I took Georgia to my photo shoot on Sunday and she's actually pretty good at getting the little ones to smile.
4.
What I don't like is this weather. I hate it. But the kids LOVE Pop-Ice and I love how sweet they look sharing (before they started screaming).
5.
This kid's imagination. He's started having more imaginative play and it's super cute. I told him to look at me normal and this is what I got. He really is inspiring me to put my phone down more and take in all that he's excited about.
6.
I don't love teething but he just gets cuter and cuter by the day (how is that possible) and he now has THREE teeth. He has his bottom two and now his top right. His top looks giant!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS