Back to Reality - Week One

June 8, 2020

This week was semi adjusting to Jonathan going back to work and us trying to get back to normal.

Monday
Georgia had gymnastics and I let the boys spend a lot of time outside. It's nice when Georgia is at gymnastics and Barrett takes his first nap because Milam can work on school things. I like getting one on one time with him.
Tuesday
The kids got really into forts which kept them occupied for awhile but also leads to arguing and eventual collapse of the fort. Georgia and I worked in some hair cuts. She needed a trim and I needed a CHOP!
Wednesday
I took Georgia to gymnastics after our daily morning walk. It's getting hotter so it is getting harder to work those in before the heat is too much for us to take. We also played in the rain and found tiny, baby creatures.
Thursday
Georgia had gymnastics and we visited my mom at work (our church's receptionist) and Barrett never sits still anymore. Jonathan worked graduation for another campus in his district so that's no fun for us. We miss him a lot when he's gone.
Friday
During the summer Jonathan doesn't work on Fridays. Well, he doesn't go in.  He still texts, and calls, and emails but its usually just here and there. Since Georgia spent the night with my mom with her cousin, the rode their bikes over in the morning and played/ate lunch.  Jonathan did grocery shopping and him and Milam got hair cuts! Yay. He went on a long bike ride and then we had CFA for dinner...because that's what we do on Fridays and then I had a senior shoot.

Saturday
Jonathan actually had to work most of the day/night which is a bummer of a Saturday.  He had graduation for his campus. We played outside and went to Jason's for dinner. Actually, we got it to go and ate at my mom's.
Seven months old and wearing such big boy clothes! So glad I hadn't gotten rid of any of big brother's clothes.
Sunday
We actually ate out at a restaurant. After that we wen to a BMX park for Milam and I had a shoot later that evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS