Weekend Top Ten (Make that 5!)

August 10, 2020

This weekend was another busy one, y'all. I had two newborn shoots and an engagement shoot. So much fun but so much work with even more editing ahead (and FOUR more shoots this week!) On top of all that Jonathan starts school on Monday and Georgia starts on Wednesday. It's a lot.

1.Back to school dinner

I'll be honest. We got pizza this year because we're just worn out and neither kid wanted to discuss much more than recess when in came to school. But, I still tried! I'll post more details later.

2. New Vans

I got Milam new red Vans for back to school but they are the same color as the ones that his BMX coach wears and he is just so SO proud. We heard him in his room when he woke up in the morning and he came our wearing his work out pants, baggy shirt, and his new Vans. He was trying so hard to replicate the look of his coach. So cute and so funny. He's wearing THESE. He has them in BLUE as well.

3. Ramps

I only have videos but Milam rocked the ramp at the BMX park. He started at the staring gate for the first time and caught so much air. He was so proud. It really is the highlight of his week.

4. Rainbows

We had a sun shower on Sunday afternoon and had a rainbow all our own in the back yard. So cool. We've seen it there on a few occasions but I can't figure out exactly what is causing it.

5. Walking
I would say that Barrett is officially a walker now. He's walking most of the time now. He falls a lot but then just gets back up and keeps walking instead of crawling. It's exciting and sad all at the same time. He's nine months old.

I only got to FIVE y'all! We didn't do much this weekend! Just lots of work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS