Favorite Products of 2020

January 12, 2021

Thinking back on all the products I've loved using this year. Here is a list of all the things that made this year a little bit better. And some random pictures of my kids.


I'll start with some "beauty products". I've actually started a nighttime face routine. I know, I'm 35 and should have done that a long time ago but I'm super low maintenance. I use Aveeno night cream before bed every night and use the Aveeno face wash in the shower pre cream. I've been so pleasantly surprised with these "drug store" finds. I randomly ordered this mascara from Amazon and liked it. So I kept using it. I've had the worst luck with mascara and this is my favorite so far (for the price).  If you don't want your hair to move ALL DAY then get these rubber bands. They are amazing. Although they hurt when you take them out, it's worth it. The all-day deep-V no-wire bra in toasted almond from Lively. BEST. BRA. EVER. I literally do not wear anything else and totally forget its on. I love it so much. I'll be ordering in the other two colors for sure. 

In terms of products that are just extra bur make you feel good get The Little Book of Hygge. Since I heard of, "Hygge" several years ago I knew it would resonate with me. Now that I have this little book I cannot believe how much this resonates with me. I LOVE it so much! These socks are still my absolute favorites. I wear them all the time. So cozy! I got this tea box for Christmas and I love how much clutter has been removed from my counter. My favorite mug and straw cup. I like my hot tea and my ice tea and my ice tea lemonade. My favorite is Earl Grey. I use THESE essential oils multiple times a day. On my skin, on my head, in my bath. Scent is so relaxing and mint is probably my favorite even though I cannot stand the taste. I put it on my arms and shoulders when I sleep. Love it so much. (I use health shield in our baths)


I'm a planner at heart but I had to take it up a notch when Barrett was born. Milam and Georgia both have Echo Dots. I have all of Georgia's alarms and reminders set (to wake her up and to remind her to get dressed for gym in the afternoons) and have an "alarm" of classical music set for Milam so he knows when he hears it that he's allowed to get out of bed. We are really enjoying them. Georgia uses it as a timer all the time and for music. They've been great additions. I'm really liking my 2021 planner so far.  I'm a die hard paper planner girl, for life. (They have a cute geode pattern too)

I rarely spend money on myself. Ever. It just doesn't feel good to me. I'll spend money on Jonathan and the kids  all day long (cough *team gymnastics tuition/BMX race bikes* cough) but rarely on myself, so the fact that I've purchased any of this stuff once, not to mention, multiple times, says a lot.

You can read more of my favorites HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS