Weekend Top Ten

January 11, 2021

 My ten favorite things from this weekend!

1.

I used Barrett to take some test shots for my upcoming Easter Minis and he looked like a literal doll. I cannot stand how cute and angelic he looked. (His long alls are from HERE)


2.
I made a copy cat "black ice tea lemonade" from Starbucks. The secret is using Earl Grey. Makes all the difference. I'm trying to be careful about what companies I spend my money at since money equates to support so I'm trying to totally cut Starbucks out. I have THIS cup and love it. (Click for links to the TEA BOX and HONEY POT)


3.
We had a bit of a "snow day". I don't think we actually got any snow but A LOT of sleet. The kids thought it was exciting anyway since we do live in Texas. Milam wore a headlamp since it was after sunset and looked so cute. Georgia enjoyed it as well...Barrett hated it.


4.
Barrett didn't have a whole lot of "play clothes" that weren't sweat pants or jeans so I grabbed a few things for him at Target the other day and he looked so sweet. My kids get so dirty playing outside and then have nice church clothes but rarely have anything in between. (Got him THIS one)


5.
Milam loves to snuggle and we all really enjoy it.



6.
I do not like layers and cold weather. It just isn't for me. But, these faces all bundled up are so super cute!



7.
Chili's after church! A one year old out to lunch is always an adventure/struggle but we press on.


8. 
This little guy is having more and more moments of independent play. It's so nice watching him learn and grow.


9. 
But, when he's not feeling so independent I busted out the pack n play. He doesn't always love it but I LOVE that it gives me a safe way to unload the dishwasher without him finding steak knives to play with. Ugh. 

10.
More on Barrett. He's trying to learn how to throw fits. Luckily he's really bad at it and so far it's been pretty funny. 


Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS