Friday Favorites

January 22, 2021

This week really needed some salt lamp vibes. Fresh flowers and tea made it all the better. I need all the good vibes coming my way! Rough days, y'all. Hoping when B's molars break through we'll be back to smooth sailing with our little angel nugget. He's so stinking cute but good gracious, boy needs some molars!

These brothers occasionally have some sweet moments. Milam does love Barrett and Milam is VERY loving (towards his momma) but is having a hard time sharing his space. Also, this stool was my grandmothers. When she was pregnant with my mom she would sit on it in the bathtub so that she wasn't too low to get out of the bath. SO funny. The boys are obsessed with it.

I put some of Milam's crafty things in the pack n play (to keep them away from Barrett) and turned half of it into a "tent" and it has worked out SO GREAT. Milam is the budding creative and I really want to encourage that.

I just took this picture to show Milam on the trampoline. He's giving me a thumbs up. Gah, I love him. I hide all the large yard toys in far back of our acre behind a section of woods because they're so ugly but the kids love them.

Milam. Trying to be like his daddy. 
I LOVE getting texts from his school. SO CUTE!

Barrett is still being a beast. He hasn't had a fever since Sunday and this was Monday. Having a fever for the first time ever really took it out of him.  This picture was taken on Thursday. A few hours before when he would normally needs a nap. Sick + mental leap + teeth = a very sleepy boy.

Water bottle was a great distraction. He didn't even mind that he was just continuously spraying himself in the face.

We also attempted some yoga. Look at the TV and note how close he is. Super funny!

He took over my mom's office the other day like a total boss baby. And left a lingering smell. Sorry mom!


He JUST started riding a balance bike (14 months old) and it so stinking cute! He can only go a few yards, if he's interested, and if you help him get on, BUT I just know he'll be after his siblings in no time and I'll be a hot mess wondering where my last baby went.


Here's to Friday y'all. Make it a good one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS