Barrett - 18 Months

April 26, 2021

 This is hitting me hard that our little Baby Bear is half way to two. An entire year and a half. I cannot believe it.

I don't know his exact stats. I'll work on those and update later. He's in 24m - 2t clothes, 7.5 shoe, and weights about 30ish pounds. He's in a 5 or 6 diaper. He has 12 teeth and his bottom canines should be in soonish.

(30.6 pounds - 98% 33.5 in - 85%)

He sleeps about 12 hours each night. Usually 7:30-7:30 and takes a good post lunch nap for. 2-3 hours.

He can say about 33 words but doesn't talk a ton. Follows almost all my commands. I'm fairly certain he understands about 95% of what we tell him.

He's a sweet little guy but is not a good teether. At all. He loves his Dada but give out "love" (hugs)  to anyone he knows.

He's still quite passionate and likes hitting and throwing and occasionally biting. He's a typical third child/baby of the family and just so sweet but so rotten and we cannot get enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS