Friday Favorites

April 23, 2021

 Hey y'all! I feel like it's been awhile since I've blogged. I've been blogging mostly consistently for over 12 years now and I have a hard time with the idea of letting go even though it may make a lot of sense to do so (especially now that I've had a steady stream of chat books going). It's the most time consuming of my "Social media" in terms of getting content out and its the first to hit the back burner for me when life gets busy. A lot of my social media feeds into my photography business so it pays for me to keep those going and the grandparents appreciate it. All of that to say, I'm here now and maybe that's where I'll stay but its up for debate in my head.

The spring isn't usually a super busy time for my business, especially not last year, but this year I've been working like crazy which is great but gives me a lot less, "me" time. 

But...it's Friday and here's what I'm loving:

I am LOVING our new "sitting hammocks" from Aldi. They were $24.99 each - such a great deal. I bought two. One for the front yard and one for the back yard. I'm anxious to see how they hold up (and can hopefully remember to bring the cushions in when it rains) We snagged a few other spring items as well.



I am also LOVING these two things from HEB. We love HEB anyhow but these were big hits. The "snacking bites" are a new find and the salad is an oldie but a goodie. They have two asian bag salads but I prefer the sweet Thai because it doesn't have cilantro. Ick. Barrett loves this one too so I make sure to always grab some since him and Georgia are my good little veggie eaters.


Sweet sibling moments make me so happy.  Especially since my older two are in the complain about each other a lot phase of life. They're all so spread out that their interest don't overlap a whole lot and so the youngers just get on the olders nerves...a lot.








Barrett's love of all animals is my favorite. He is so drawn to them. It's hard to tell that he isn't just laying in the grass. He's snuggling with the cat but she's blended into the leaves. Her head is right by his. He's "giving her love" and saying, "awww".  Same with Penny in the photo below the cat.



His obsession with dirt is not my favorite.


The fact that he's growing up is not my favorite either. He's my baby and I'm struggling with how quickly it's happening.



(Target kid section pants are a favorite!)




Working out at the same time isn't actually a favorite of mine but it happens. I'm on the treadmill and J's on his trainer.


A new favorite for sure is my mom got a new dog. A little terrier mix she named, Koda. (The name means baby bear. His name was Yoda, because he has huge ears, so she switched it to something that sounded similar)


Milam. Always on the top of my list of favorites. My favorite little BMXer. He has enough personality for two people. At least.









I don't get a ton of photos of Georgia. She's too cool to hang out with me as much as the boys ;)


She competed in State a few weeks ago and is now moving onto regionals. Luckily that's the last meet. There are no Nationals for the type of gym she competes.



Our neighborhood is also a favorite. Wooded and quiet.


And, probably my favorite picture of the week. Barrett really needs a hair cut so I fixed it with gel to keep it up and out of his eye. But y'all. Oh my gosh. That face. Literally THE cutest thing I've ever seen. Gah. Love him.

Happy Friday, y'all. Make it a good one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS