Week in Review

June 8, 2021

 Jonathan has long weekends in the summer. He doesn't work on Fridays so all the days kind of start to run together. And, for some reason when I added these photos they were out of order and I don't have the energy to fix them.

Milam got out of the car and said what all red heads say when they get in the sun, "man, it feels like I'm going to get sunburn!" So, we got him a new hat. I've actually been wanting to buy him this hat for awhile and oddly enough, he loves it. Jonathan bought me this ONE (different pattern - can't find mine) and I'm so excited to wear it to the beach soon. 

On the way to church and cannot stand how old Georgia looks. It's crazy!


Super frustrating to find out Barrett was behind on a few vaccines on accident. One from 12 months and one from 15 months. Anyway how, we got him caught up and he wasn't thrilled about it but smarties help. Just keep a few in your purse always. They can cure a lot.


I love that Georgia and my niece are almost exactly a year apart. Nice having a built in friend.


My mom found one of pawpaw's head lamps and thought Milam would love it. She was right. So dang cute.


The 10 minute car nap that ruined the rest of his day.


We walked around The Woodlands at some point. Got the kids Starbucks and they felt so cool. Barrett was super entertained by the ducks.


Jonathan and I went with some friends to celebrate a guy from his bible study's birthday. Great food, entertainment, and company.


I posted way too much on instagram about being sad that we had to cut 2/3s of our beloved pecan tree down. The short story, I'm now a tree lover and am so sad the freeze killed our heat loving lack of rain thriving pecan tree and new build neighborhoods make me sad. The end.


Milam being an adorable little Texas boy and digging up some crawfish. So cute.


My kids snuggled the other day for over 30 minutes. It was the best.


We colored. Can you tell which one got in trouble for eating the markers?! 😂


...and went to McDonalds. Parenting at it's finest. 


Milam's preschool class had a park play date...which was pretty pointless because I brought this guy. So hard to keep up with him and my two other kids. So hot and so tired.


We've started independent reading time so I made Milam a "reading nook". Just his sheep skin rug, an extra throw pillow, and his crazy tacky Walmart wolf blanket he picked out (he's sitting on it). It made him excited to snuggle up and "read".


That's a wrap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS