Georgia at Camp 2021

July 27, 2021

 Georgia had a great week at camp and she's already signed up for next summer. I bought her THIS trunk last year and it still looks almost new! If I were to clean it you would think it was new. I also ordered her THESE bracelets to hand out to all of her cabin mates. I thought it would be a fun and nice gesture. Next year I may send her with the bracelets or a sticker pack, like this one to hand out. Or both. Ask me next year.

Before camp I bought her 5 pairs of Wal Mart athletic shorts to take with her (her's all have to be 3 inch inseam) and they were all really cute. I actually really liked them. Her camp has the darkest red dirt that stains so badly so I sent her with very inexpensive clothes and really old shoes. Such a good choice. Even her rainbow sandals are from Walmart. (Of course, I can't find the Walmart links because their website is a cluster)

And, some fun camp photos!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS