The Olympics 2021

July 28, 2021

We love a reason to celebrate. Celebrating the little things in life is one of my personal mantras. We were really bummed when the Olympics got postponed from 2020 and are 100% here for Team USA Gymnastics and BMX racing. (My heart breaks for all those parents not allowed to be there for the biggest moments of their kids lives. It is so sad.)

Georgia is my little gymnast and Milam is our BMX racer so we follow Simone Biles and Connor Fields. 



Milam actually got to meet gold medalist, Connor Fields at one of his BMX races. He signed a poster to wish him luck. He may not get how big of a deal this is now but I know it will be a memory he cherishes for a long time!


I decorated and we had a little dessert celebration waiting for the opening ceremonies.



Get it Simone and Connor! We're rooting for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS