Life Lately

August 20, 2021

 Y'all. I am just not in the mood for blogging. It is hard to find the time. My schedule is picking up from the summer heat slump (since I don't do a lot of weddings) and Jonathan's schedule is insanity as always and I am not a night owl. Georgia is back in school but the only time I get to work on anything is when the boys (mostly Barrett) nap. That is a 2 hour block where I basically need to get anything done during the day that needs to be done so rarely does blogging get done. I literally have a list of things I would love to get done but just cannot find the time unless it is 100% necessary. And, my housekeeper quit so there's that...first world problem. I know. It was actually super stressful having one (getting the kids out of the house for that long and juggling naps and snacks while she cleaned was a lot for me) but we'd had her for so long I didn't want to quit on her. I'm not good at stuff like that. Anyways, it's just not a good fit for us right now so we'll see how we adjust.

Georgia has been in charge of making her lunch this school year and it has been so great. She gets to be in charge of what she eats (I mean, we do the shopping so it isn't a bunch of junk) and it frees up some time for me or J. I grabbed THESE Arizona "juice" boxes because I thought they were just so funny. It's always cute to see normal things in a mini version right?! Another thing that has been great is that her school doesn't start until 9:00 so we don't roll out of the house until 8:35 since we live super close by to her school. My kids naturally wake up around 7-7:30 so I don't have to wake anyone up. They all get up on their own and we're able to relax and eat and there is no rushing. It is lovely.

Here are some photo dumps of the past several days.

Barrett:





Don't worry. This is red paint. Live and learn.


Baby's first black eye. Another live and learn situation. Don't throw a fit and throw yourself on mom's bed...and miss and hit her couch.


Hanging with the boys



Georgia
She got SO MANY compliments on her outfit. Dress is Old Navy. Purse is HERE on Amazon. Shoes are Soda from Rack Room Shoes I believe (similar HERE). Hair clips are Target Dollar Spot.




My favorite Conroe residents.


Wild Child Milam







Family love








1 comment:

Callie said...

Ah, I can see why Georgia got compliments on that outfit, she looks adorable! I might have to check out Old Navy for my girls, I'm always looking for cute dresses for my girls that don't look to "teenager" if you know what I mean. I totally relate to having a hard time finding time to blog - things were so slow in July and all of a sudden it got crazy. I guess I should have blogged more when I actually DID have time in July, ha! But I'll have a few hours on Saturday, so I'm designating some of that for blog posts. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS