My Favorites Lately

August 17, 2021

Here are all of the things I've been loving lately! 

I cannot do a lot of dairy these days and ice cream is huge no go for my digestive system. I tried THIS coconut milk ice cream (got mine at HEB) and really liked it. Very much tastes like coconut but I like coconut so it works.

I bought THIS new deodorant (we don't do antiperspirant at our house) in the men's section in Target. So far so good. FYI, if you use antiperspirant you'll need a detox phase before you switch to a natural deodorant. I REALLY like the scent on this one. I much prefer male scented deodorants to female but that's just me. AND, a perk for sure is that my under arm skin looks and feels so healthy.

I looked for THIS moisturizer at Target but couldn't find it so I'll need to order some more on Amazon. Simple product and really great price. Also about to order and try THIS night cream. Because, I'm old now. (I also have THIS moisturizer and THIS night cream in my cart)

We've been drinking a lot of Coconut LaCroix. It just tastes like an afternoon in the pool. We also tried Hint recently and me and the kids really liked it. My go to favorite drink though is THIS tea/lemonade. SO good!

I was starving at the store the other day and I grabbed THIS microwavable bowl. I got the Green Goddess bowl and it far exceeded my expectations. It was so good and so filling and made me feel much better than if I had gotten food from the drive thru. Yay me! (I've bought it several time since and still LOVE it)

I've recently thrown alway all my old nail polish. It was all too old and just NEVER drying. Super annoying. So, I bought several of THESE and they're the best. I've bought this specific brand for years and just keep coming back. I currently have "Thyme is money" on my fingers and "Peachy Breeze" on my toes. I'm on day 5 with no chips on either color and have gotten so many compliments from random strangers on the "Thyme is Money" color. (I even went back and got a red color a a few days later. Love them so much!)

1 comment:

Callie said...

I love those Insta Dry polishes you linked, I have a couple of those. I need to clean out my nail polish - I have TOO MUCH, and some of it takes forever to dry too - I didn't think about it being an age problem. Remember when all the cool bloggers bought Essie polish? I think the $4 Sally Hansen stuff beats them out easily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS