Our Weekend - Birthday Boys!

August 23, 2021

My two biggest boys had a great birthday weekend. I loved their birthdays being on Saturday and Sunday this year. We had a grandparent lunch on Saturday. We had chips and hot dogs because that is what Milam loves and Jonathan isn't picky.


Another celebration after church Sunday with more family.


Rewinding back to the Friday pick up line. These crazy boys waiting for sister.


This photo of mom life and all the things we use on the regular. Gotta keep them close by!
...tucked in my purse
#momlife

For their birthdays the boys wanted to ride BMX so that's what we did! Milam took first and Barrett took first place in his first balance bike race!












It was a late night for Barrett boy. Jonathan is driving and holding his hand.


Our last picture with Milam as a four year old.


I snagged another Sally Hansen Insta Dri. This one is Just in Wine. I needed to start inching my way into the fall vibe.


Sunday at church we had Milam's bible presentation. It's for the kinder kids.


HEB brought the samples back!


After swimming at my brother's house.


And, of course Sunday photos.




It was a good one! Happy Monday, everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS