Our Weekend

August 30, 2021

Currently:

I'm blogging and drinking Chamomile from my favorite mug that was my grandmothers. Jonathan is in the dining room working while G is organizing her bracelet supplies in her room. Milam is having quiet time in his room while Barrett gets in a nap in his room. This peaceful time of day is one of my favorites.

Here is what we were up to this week.

These boys are VERY much into dirt. So much dirt all the time. I'm having to clean them off before naps and then again before school pick up for Georgia. Just a lot of dirt and sweat. There is so much dirt here from where the new gas line got put in and these two are really hindering the grass growing process.




Obviously didn't clean him off as well as I should have before waiting for sister after school


Barrett is also in a funny/cuddly stage. He imitates everything we do and is just so cute. After I uploaded ALL of these adorable Barrett photos I realized I probably should have made a collage or something because it's a bit much but he's just so dang cute. (Besides that he's napping horribly, not wanting to eat hardly at all, and woke up three times last night in one hour - I'm thinking 2 year molars - so luckily, he's cute)














The boys had use a push toy to play with all morning before I realized that it had left scuff marks all over the wood floors.  Barrett heard me complaining a bit about it and he went and got a towel and tried to wipe them off. Such a sweet boy. He tried so hard.


Watching Uncle Austin in the driveway. I adore his sweet face.


Super helpful to dada at work. 


Our mornings are so slow now that Georgia's school doesn't start until 9. These next two photos are perfect examples of our slower roll these days. So nice.



Milam gets so intense while he's watching TV. It kills us. So dang funny. My mom is the same way and we've always laughed about it.


How much longer will Milam want to hold my hand while we watch movies?! Don't answer that. He's just the sweetest...when he wants to be.


Camera selfies at the grocery store.


These two went out to dinner and they looked so super cute. Loved their little green/gray color scheme they had going.


Jonathan is an amazing cook. We both enjoying eating healthy but I'm not a huge fan of salads. I do eat them but they're never my first choice...or second or third. He comes up with the best recipes. This is just roasted sausage, sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts. I sautéed some spinach (with olive oil, garlic, and soy sauce). It is so good and so filling.



A beautiful partly sunny day and a tiny sliver of a rainbow.




We bought the kids THESE skateboard mounts and we love them. They look so great and are so easy for the kids to use. Now that's two less rolling around in our house/garage.


On Saturday evening we had dinner with friends. So much fun.


Church on Sunday. The kids were not in a mood for photos but they're still cute.


Here's to a good week, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS