Being Matron of Honor & Art Teacher

November 6, 2009

I am the matron of honor in a wedding in July and Jonathan and I are having an Engagement Party for the lovely couple at our house. (Yes, we're having 2 Thanksgivings, an Engagement Party, AND a Baby Shower in the next two months...seesh!) Here are the invitations I have been working on. They're not done yet but this is what I have so far. She is having an anchor themed wedding based on Hebrews 6:19 which I have at the bottom of the invite but it is hard to read since this has been scanned. It says, " We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." (Of course, I have the detail blurred out because of scary Internet people.) The blue she has picked for her color is beautiful so I know it will be a great wedding! I'm getting really excited!


Onto the art teacher part of my life...here is kinder art work.


...1st grade Asian Fan design

...4th grade Cherry Blossom Trees


and, my 2nd grade crazy quilters!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS