Busy, Busy

November 20, 2009

The weekend is nearly here but I feel like I have more going on during the weekend and holiday than I actually did this week. Tonight we are going to pick up our photo cd, due some early Christmas shopping, and I'll be working on another birth announcement sign.

Then, on Saturday Jonathan and I are going to a couple's baby shower with my mom and precious nephew Cooper. After that we are coming home to lay low and Jonathan will be doing grad school work...not sure what I'll be doing...something crafty I'm sure.

Sunday is the day of my dad's book signing at Barnes and Noble in the Woodlands (@ 2:00). His book, Third Party Candidate, was released a few months ago but this is his first signing. After that my mom's side of the family is having their Thanksgiving at our house...yes, this weekend!

Monday and Tuesday I have work but I have a shorter schedule because I'll just be working with Kinder. This past school week I only taught 3 days and had the other two with NO KIDS and next week I only teach 2 days...not a bad two weeks in teaching.

Wednesday I have a dentist appointment but after that Jonathan and I will be DIYing again to get the house ready for 2 more Thanksgiving celebrations.

Thursday (Thanksgiving) My dad, step mom, brother Austin, brother Travis, Sister in law Ashley, and nephew Cooper will be joining us for breakfast and then Jonathan's family will come over for Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving day!

I'm getting tired just thinking about it!

Then on Saturday and Sunday we're going camping with our friends Erik and Rachel!

...phew! We have a lot going on!

AND in other news we had originally thought my step sister was having a baby girl. (She did a gender pee test...usually right and looked at the Chinese Lunar Calender...again, sounds crazy but usually right. Both said GIRL) Well, she had her Dr. appointment and drum roll please...it is a BOY! So, Jonathan and I will go from 5 nieces and nephew to 8 in the next few months. Currently we have (in birth order) Isabelle, Grace, Zakary, Cooper, and Caleb. In January, Abigail will arrive. In March Joshua Aaron will enter the world and a few weeks later in April Molly Kathryn will make her debut. I don't know if I can handle that many baby showers!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS