one of those days...

January 29, 2010

I have terrible allergies…I mean absolutely horrendous. Jonathan and I have an allergy filter in the AC and recently bought two air purifiers for our bedroom and the office. They have worked very well but I do believe I now have a sinus infection which is pretty crappy. I get them often and here is how I’ve come to deal. Lots of HOT baths with some type of vapor bath or vapor bath salts, lots of HOT tea, Excedrin and Benadryl…not to mention my prescription allergy meds!

Today is just one of those days. I really don’t feel well, I’m sleepy, and I’m at work. It doesn’t get much worse & I just can’t seem to catch my breath…literally AND I forgot part of my lunch at home. Bummer.

Luckily, today is Friday and on Friday I only teach for about 2 hours and 45 minutes out of the whole day…the other 5.5 hours of my day I spent lounging in my desk chair, being unproductive, and cold. My school thinks it’s a good idea to leave the AC on 24/7 in the art room. I have an AC control in the room but it’s just for looks. I can set the temp. to what I want it to be but that’s really just for fun. It tells me what the temp. is in my room and outside. Today it was 68 in my room while it was 49 outside. I had it set to 75 but like I said…the school district just lets us do that for fun...we really have no control. I’ve worn two long sleeve shirts, a jacket, long pants, and knee socks with closed toed shoes every day this week…today I brought gloves and hot tea and I’m not even kidding. On Monday the high in my room was 66! Seriously!


So, my Friday night is going to include: a hot bath, bath salts, laying on the couch, napping, watching TV

The End

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS